onsdag den 12. marts 2014

 東京ここに私は来る

(Tōkyō koko ni watashi wa kuru - Tokyo, here I come!) 


I have started working on my website. It has served me well for a number of years now, but those who change with the times, develops. And so must I.


Therefore the new site will be offering a webshop element for all of you both in Denmark and abroad who write me so often regarding my outlets (only in the Copenhagen area), and where to buy in a city near you. 

Consider it taken into action! Shortly, no date yet, I will launch the site, and you'll be the first to know... 
In the meantime, please write me: info@fabriccopenhagen.dk if you cannnot resist the crisp, new colours and soft designs. I will arrange for a shipment right away.

This is my very romatic view as I work with my collegues on the website.
                         



Tokyo. Fantastic, inspiring, crowded. It's been a year and a half since I was there the last time. 

In a few weeks I will be there again - in time to see the cherry trees to blossom. One of the most awesome sights in the world, if you ask me. 

I will try to go to the contryside this time - it is a world of its own and so very different from what I am used to.
 



The reason for travelling halfway around the world is not the pretty flowers, though. I was actually invited this time. Or chosen, I should say, between designers from all over Europe, to show my collection at the EU Gateway fair. 44 traders, 3 from Denmark, including Fabric Copenhagen!

The fair is a trade fair showing EU based designs in Japan and vice versa. Very interesting - and I especially look forward to meeting my Japanese customers.


Finally, we have the last outlet sale in March this Saturday, at our company address: Lindegaardsvej 14, back premises, 2920 Charlottenlund. We will be there from 12 PM till 2 PM. 

With this I will take Winston for a spring ride. He is finally all mine.

 Wishing you the best day!

All my best, Annette Egholm/Fabric Copenhagen 
また近いうちに
Mata chikaiuchini  


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar